I have a question involving my injury

Q: Today I just got 6 stihes in my right thumb the cut runs from where my thumb nail begins and runs to the middle of my thumb and it pretty deep I was wonding if I would be able to play in my state tournament invoving basketball next weekend. I need to know ASAP thanks

Symptoms:  On pain meds

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be not able to play in your state tournament next week as it is unlikely to heal within a week as I think it will take more than two weeks to heal. Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.