October 16, 2018

I have a question to see if I may b pregnant?

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a question to see if I may b pregnant?

Patient: I have a question to see if I may b pregnant? My period was missed in feb but I got it this monday and my boyfriends condom broke on Friday. It only lasted 2 days n wasn’t a heavy flow like usual and was bright red. Then it was brown n ended on the 2.5 day. Now it’s spotting redish brown, brown, black and red. I’ve been naucious with no appetite n usually im always eating during my period. I’m spacey, and fatigued and forgetful. My boobs were sore during the bleeding and it’s usually only sore before and they don’t usually swell but they did. I’ve been dizzy sometimes too and almost faint like. Also cramping only on my right side which I nvr do during my usual period. The period also has no odor and WASNT clotted like usual. And I’m sensitive to smell and light. Any ideas?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms are not specific to pregnancy and can be seen in many other conditions lik e premenstrual symptoms, hormonal imbalance, pill related effects, mild infection etc. I suggest you to do a pregnancy test at day 25 of the last intercourse, to clarify the doubt.Hope this helped.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad