Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a rash on my chest and neck

I have a rash on my chest and neck

Patient: I have a rash on my chest and neck, & one part of both arms wondering if you knew what it is?

I have a rash on my chest a...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.Such red colored rash may be due to various reasons -1) Allergic rash- due to dust, dirt, new clothing, occupational exposure to the chemicals, medications etc2) Infective causes- may include viral or bacterial mainly. If associated with fever then it is more likely possibility.In such cases, treatment of the underlying infection is most important.I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps. Take care.