I have a rash on my chest and neck

Patient : I have a rash on my chest and neck, & one part of both arms wondering if you knew what it is?
I have a rash on my chest a...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. Such red colored rash may be due to various reasons - 1) Allergic rash- due to dust, dirt, new clothing, occupational exposure to the chemicals, medications etc 2) Infective causes- may include viral or bacterial mainly. If associated with fever then it is more likely possibility. In such cases, treatment of the underlying infection is most important. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.