I have a rash on my inner thigh where my

Patient: I have a rash on my inner thigh where my panties sit its kind of inflamed and it doesn’t itch just irritated from my underwear rubbing against it and my thigh rubbing together it doesn’t burn or anything just a small sting when touch by the lining of my underwear….and I recently got a yeast infection

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Tinea cruris. It is fungal infection of skin involving the groin area.It is characterised by red colored itchy rash. Various precipitating factors are Diabetes Mellitus, excess sweating, hot humid weather.I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels done.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps.Stay healthy