I have a rash on my legs that I thought

Patient

Q: I have a rash on my legs that I thought was rasor burn, but now it seems to be getting worse. The rash is not raised. It is red/ dark pink in color. Some of the rash is grouped while other parts are small spots on their own.
I am on no medications and do not use lotions. I have not changed bodywashes or soaps.

Symptoms:  Itching, redness
I have a rash on my legs th...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Allergic contact dermatitis.
It is an allergic condition of skin which can be caused by bug bite, termites, new clothing, deodorant, soap, recent infection etc.
In such cases, I prefer to advise a combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
Topical cream containing mid-potency steroid like Mometasone also helps.
Try to avoid the offending agent.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy