I have a real bad stomach problem that restricts me

Patient : I have a real bad stomach problem that restricts me from eating certain foods it causes real bad bloating and raises my heart rate and does not allow me to get erect do to stomach pains and body sweating and heart rate increase
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I believe that you have gastritis or some sort of irritation of the gastric mucosa. Thi s is what is causing the problems that you have described. Also, to be on the safe side, I think that you should get an ECG done by a Doctor. This will rule out heart disease and ensure that you are safe. For the acidity, you can take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you. All the best.