I have a red bump near the top of my

Patient : I have a red bump near the top of my outer labia and I'm worried about what it might be. At first I thought it was an ingrown hair or a pimple, but it hasn't gotten a white head on it. It's hard, feels like a pimple and it hurts...
I have a red bump near the ...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The bump could be possible infected sweat or sebaceous glan d, the hole appearing on the bump might occurred due to displacement of white head. Taking analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs and sitz bath with minimal disinfectant added lukewarm water can help in treating the bump. If bump persists even after these measures, please do consult your doctor and get examined to find out the need for antibiotics and take treatment accordingly. Take care