I have a red tender lump on my lower buttock

Patient : I have a red tender lump on my lower buttock and it has seemed to spread a little it's really sore and I can barley sit down

Q: Husband is 43 years old and has been on prograf and cellcept for last 7 years due to heart transplant. Levels of prog...

Q: I have an unstable spondylolisthesis. Over the last year and a half I have been hitting the bottle pretty hard to de...

Q: I had a PET scan and the results are in but my doctor is on vacation. Can you help?

Q: Two weeks ago I have a large ulcer on my right tonsil, it has since healed and can no longer be seen. I religiously r...

Q: My son has pyogenic granulomas can you tell me what it is please it's on the middle of his chest it's always bleeding...

218

173

138

98