I have a sharp pain and burning feeling around the

Patient : I have a sharp pain and burning feeling around the heart for the last 3 days and it seems to be getting worse
Symptoms:  Pain,hard breathing, fast heart rate
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Chest pain is a very serious and grave problem. You need to go to a Doctor immediately t o get checked for heart disease. A heart attack is a big possibility when you have chest pain. Here are other possible causes of chest pain: Lung diseases Acidity Soft tissue injury. When you see a Doctor, please get evaluated for the remaining causes at the same time. Hope this helps you. All the best.