Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a sharp pain and burning feeling around the

I have a sharp pain and burning feeling around the

Patient: I have a sharp pain and burning feeling around the heart for the last 3 days and it seems to be getting worse

Symptoms: Pain,hard breathing, fast heart rate

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Chest pain is a very serious and grave problem. You need to go to a Doctor immediately t o get checked for heart disease. A heart attack is a big possibility when you have chest pain.Here are other possible causes of chest pain:Lung diseasesAciditySoft tissue injury.When you see a Doctor, please get evaluated for the remaining causes at the same time. Hope this helps you. All the best.