I have a sharp pain in my shoulder, the pain

Patient

Q: I have a sharp pain in my shoulder, the pain began on Tuesday morning as a pain in my neck and has since travelled down and has stayed in my right shoulder, I find it difficult and painful to lift my right arm however I do have mobility in my right arm from my hand to my elbow. I have tried contacting my GP for advice but have yet to hear from them. I have no idea what has caused this pain and would really like to find out what the pain is as soon as possible.

Symptoms:  Constant pain in Right Shoulder, difficulty lifting arm
Doctor