I have a sharp pain in the tip of my

Patient : I have a sharp pain in the tip of my penis that comes and goes for a split sec and it happens every 10 sec..on a scale from 1 to 10 it's a 3. It's been going on for about 6 days now and it got me worried
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you are getting sharp pains in the tip of the penis lasting for a split second and repeats every 10 seconds for the last 6 days . The commonest reasons are : Cystitis , may be with a stop irritating the trigone area and causing such a referred problem. Urethritis. I would advise you the following: - Send the urine sample for culture and sensitivity before the start of the antibiotic. -Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen for the genitourinary tract. -Consult an Urologist as you need a prescription based antibiotic and supportive treatment, urethro-cystoscopy and so on for a curative treatment. Hope this helps you