I have a sharp pain in the tip of my

Q: I have a sharp pain in the tip of my penis that comes and goes for a split sec and it happens every 10 sec..on a scale from 1 to 10 it's a 3. It's been going on for about 6 days now and it got me worried

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that you are getting sharp pains in the tip of the penis lasting for a split second and repeats every 10 seconds for the last 6 days .
The commonest reasons are :
Cystitis , may be with a stop irritating the trigone area and causing such a referred problem.
I would advise you the following:
- Send the urine sample for culture and sensitivity before the start of the antibiotic.
-Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen for the genitourinary tract.
-Consult an Urologist as you need a prescription based antibiotic and supportive treatment, urethro-cystoscopy and so on for a curative treatment.

Hope this helps you