I have a skin problem

Patient: I have a skin problem

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,I would be happy to help you further if you can describe the n ature of skin problem that you are facing at present, the location over the body?, if its a rash or blisters are present over the skin? Is it painful or oozing ? Does it itch or not? Does it scale? Did you get it recently after coming in contact with an allergen or its been there for quite sometime and is spreading? Does it get relieved by something/medications or have been growing and affecting your daily chores?Please give an elaborate description and also if possible send a picture of the lesion which would enable us to diagnose and analyse in a better manner and we would be able to help you further.Wishing you good health,Regards