I have a slight pain while i inhale i

Patient

Q: I have a sl8ght pain while i inhale i am breathing fine no caugh no phlegm no chills shortness brearhing if i do something very fast breathing fine otherwise i am on symbacort and it has helped i have taken it for only 3 days

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering from Bronchitis or Allergic Cough.
Smoking is the main factor behind it. However, it can be allergic too.
I would advise in such scenario:
1. Hemogram with ESR
2. ECG
3. Chest Xray
4. Pulmonary Function Test
If the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchitis.
If there is any Emphysema, it would get evident in chest x-ray.
If you have chest congestion, then inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol would be required.
You might also require short dose of Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy