I have a small, itchy bump on the front of my neck

Patient : I have a small, itchy bump on the front of my neck. The last time I had this, it was on the side of my neck and ended up being shingles. Is there a way to determine if this is the same thing?
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for your health query on ATD. It is very rare to have a second attack of shingles unless you are having some chronic disease or you are taking certain medicines. This bump may be a simple insect bite. My advice is to observe the bump for few days. Hope this answered your query.