I have a small movable lump on my knee and it causes pain what could this be?

Patient : I have a small movable lump on my right knee cap. What is it?
Symptoms:  me knee hurts from the lump. i feel tired all the time. i get random muscle or bone aches (i cant tell the difference between the two), i get verry short but severe headaches usually near the back of my eye, i bruise easily (i don't know were the bruises come from and they are usually small and on my arms and legs), and i have muscle spasms. i don't know if these symptoms are relevant but those are some other things that bother me.