I have a small moveable bump under the skin on

Patient

Q: I have a small moveable bump under the skin on my lower leg a bit above my ankle. It's about 1/4 inch in length. Moves around when I push it. Not painful and you can't see where it is unless you feel it. It feels hard when I touch it.I tried to pop it thinking it was an ingrown hair. In thinking it's just a cyst but i want to make sure and I don't have time to go to the doctor for a while

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The lump is which just below the skin and easily movable is most probably a lipoma. Do not pop it. Just consult a Surgeon and get a confirmed diagnosis by getting it removed.
By removing two things are achieved:
You get rid of your lump which is not a part of the normal body and you certainly get a confirmed diagnosis.

Hope this helps you.