I have a small non itchy rash on my chin

Patient : I have a small non itchy rash on my chin. It could be allergic reaction to my acne cream. Also could be poison ivy. But could it be herpes??
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Itchy rash on the chin can be due to many diseases as you have rightly mentioned- the al lergy to anything, poison ivy and herpes. Herpes rash is very typical. I think it is better to apply nothing as most of the rashes are self-limiting. Please consult a Doctor as a visual impression of the lesion alone can get us the diagnosis. You can also post a picture attached to such a query so that a clear picture can give us an idea as to what it is. I hope this answer helps you.

Patient: Okay. I guess it itches a little at times. But now my skin feels dry or like a scab. It also flakes off.
Patient: It also appeared on my cheek but very small.