I have a small, pink bump (almost like a skin

Patient

Q: I have a small, pink bump (almost like a skin tag or pimple) on my armpit. I think I've had it for a while, but I really noticed it yesterday because I kind of irritated it when I shaved. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't itch. It doesn't bother me aside from not knowing what it is. What could it be?

I have a small, pink bump (...-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I feel that you have a pimple or a sebaceous cyst. This occurs in some causes and sometimes just by chance. You need to see a Doctor to get the pimple/cyst by excision.

This is a surgery done in local anesthesia. Hope this helps you. All the best.