I have a small rash near my cold sore on

Patient : I have a small rash near my cold sore on my mouth that itches. I took some valtrax, which I have never took before. What can I do to get rid of the rash?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. If the rash is close to the cold sore, I would like to advise topical antibiotic c ream like mupirocin 2 percent initially followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid like hydrocortisone. Also, oral antihistaminics like levocetirizine is given for symptomatic relief. Visit your doctor so that he can do a physical examination and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy