I have a small white ish bump on my ball

Patient : I have a small white ish bump on my ball sack. It has not been painful, i've had it for a long time, it just recently grew under the initial bump about pea size.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are the possible causes for the white spot on the scrotum: Infection Allergy STD You need to see a Doctor to get examined. He/She may get a biopsy done to reach a diagnosis. After the diagnosis, he will treat you with antimicrobials or with antihistaminic drugs. Hope this helps you. Wish you a speedy recovery.