I have a sore and tender inner mouth and lips

Patient : I have a sore and tender inner mouth and lips and a little fever
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. Soreness involving mucosa like buccal mucosa and lips may be related to the fever. At times, there is inflammation in the body with fever which present as oral ulcers and swelling of lips. The burning sensation or tenderness may be the part of prodrome. It usually occurs in viral infection. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and evaluation can be done for the fever. I hope it helps. Stay healthy