I have a sore throat for continuously two weeks with

Patient : I have a sore throat for continuously two weeks with fluctuated severity , i feel something in my pharynx while swallowing, is there any chance of oropharygeal cancer?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Throat cancer is one of the least likely causes of the difficulty you have causing the s wallowing. I think that the more likely cause is a motility defect of the esophagus or some structural defect. Please talk to a Doctor to confirm this. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.