I have a sore throat There is a white

Q: I have a sore throat. There is a white spot on my left tonsil. It hurts worse on that side when i yawn. My ears also hurt and have a full feeling. I have a little cough,swollen lymph nodes and an achy body. No fever though. What could it be?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI) caused by Streptococcal sore throat. You should see your doctor who will examine you and prescribe an antibiotic like Amoxycillin. You should also take an anti-allergic like Levocetirizine. In case of severe pain, you can add a tablet of Aspirin in water and do gargles with that. You may take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains.
You should do warm saline gargles, that are going to help you the most.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.