I have a spot on the top of my

Q: I have a spot on the top of my foot it looks like ringworm but it does not hurt or itch its a little bigger than the size of a dime and the outside of it is dead skin and the middle pinkish red. Do you know what it is its getting bigger it started out the size of a tip of the pencil lead

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Thanks for trusting us for your health issues.

We are here to help you our best on this medical platform.
As per details, you seem to be having Fungal infection. Tight fitting shoes especially for long time in hot humid weather precipitate it very easily.
In such cases, topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole is started. Decision for duration of the treatment is based on the severity of the lesion and effect of the treatment. You should try to keep the area clean and dry and preferably wear open sandals or loose broad shoes from front. You should also get your blood sugars tested as diabetes can also precipitate it.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy