I have a spot the size of a pea on

Patient : I have a spot the size of a pea on my anus. It hurts when I sit and go for a No. 2. It also hurts when I cough. Can I have some advice please?
I have a spot the size of a...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. It could be a boil due to infected sweat or sabeceous gland . As you are having pain, better to get examined. Delaying the treatment may lead to abscess sometimes. So, please do consult your doctor and get examined. By clinical examination the exact nature of the lesion can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly. Antibiotics, anti inflammatory drugs and sitz baths can help in treating the condition usually. Take care

Related Q&A

Q: Hi my wife noticed a skin like bump outside her anus by the vaginal area was wondering what it may be

Q: Hello sir, I have seen some unusual growths along the lining of my throat. I am afraid it could be warts caused by hp...

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon