I have a stiff neck, horrible dry cough, chest/back pain

Patient : I have a stiff neck, horrible dry cough, chest/back pain and really sore bottoms of feet. I have had these symptoms for 2 months now. In the morning its the worse, my whole body aches like I got hit by a car. I am only 25 years old and in good shape. Also My pinky finger and 4th toe have been randomly swollen since I got these symptoms.
Symptoms:  I have a stiff neck, horrible dry cough, chest/back pain and really sore bottoms of feet. I have had these symptoms for 2 months now. In the morning its the worse, my whole body aches like I got hit by a car. I am only 25 years old and in good shape. Also My pinky finger and 4th toe have been randomly swollen since I got these symptoms.