I have a stone lodged in my urethra and I

Patient : I have a stone lodged in my urethra and I can't pass it. I drank a lot of water and when I feel the urge to urinate, almost nothing comes out and the stone is still in the same place. What can I do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. See a Doctor and talk about getting a urethroscopy done to remove the stone. This is the safest and best method at the moment and costs the least amount of problems. Wishing you the best. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I woke up this morning with a pain in my bladder that was dull. While working this morning it became very painful and...

Q: I had some flank pain and went to a urologist and was diagnosed with kidney stones (4 - from 5mm to 7mm). I am sched...

Q: I am 68 years old male and i found small drops of blood in urine after my blood pressure medication in the morning

Q: I'm a 19 year old male in good physical shape. I have never really had any medical problems in the past and rarely vi...

Q: Around 3 months ago I went to the doctors with testicle/groin/kidney pain and was told it seemed it was kidney stones...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon