I have a tear on my perineum and it's been

Q: I have a tear on my perineum and it's been there for a week. It was caused by having sex. It still hasn't completely healed and now there are some small lumps towards my anus and a couple around the tear. The lumps are colourless, and pimple like sized. Anything touching that area makes it hurt. I also have another cut just at the bottom of the entrance of my vagina. Both sting when I touch them. I'm also getting a yellowish discharge which has a slightly bad odour. Whenever I get tears, I usually just leave the tears alone since they heal in a few days but this time it hasn't healed and I'm scared I might have an infection but I dont know what kind of infection. Please help

Perineal tears are more likely to go into complications of bacterial infection.It is very important that the signs of infection are identified at the earliest and treated, else it can end up in perineal abscess and septicemia which are dangerous. Foul smelling yellow discharge is indicative of pus, a sure sign of infection.This warrants an immediate visit to the doctor and gets it treated. Dressing with antiseptic solutions, antibiotics after a culture of the discharge and probably surgical drainage under anesthesia may be needed if it is an abscess.
Keep the area dry and avoid soiling of clothes. Avoid constipation and straining at stools. Avoid smoking and alcohol and include antioxidants and vitamins in the diet, which accelerate wound healing. Also, get your sugars checked to rule out diabetes, which delays wound healing and aggravates an infection.

Hope this helps. All the best.