I have a terrible habit of picking my nose Now

Patient

Q: I have a terrible habit of picking my nose. Now i can see that sides are white

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Pricking nose is a habitual thing. It totally depends upon you as the person like should consciously try to stop this compulsive behavior.
You may please try at home and office asking the family members and colleagues to poke you every time you do this and may help you to come out of this.
If this is not effective, the other way is to consult a Psychiatrist for counselling and management of your habit.
Do not worry about the whiteness, it will get clear on its own once you stop the medicines or you can use some creams as per the advice of your Doctor or a Dermatologist .

Hope this helps you.