I have a throat problem it's been going on for more than 1 year.

Q: I have a throat problem it's been going on for more than 1 year my left tonsil is swollen and at times has white/yellow stuff coming out of it . I feel like I have so much flem in my throat I feel like I cant even swallow my own saliva . And the back of my throat looks really irritated

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Following are the possibilities in your case:
1. Allergic cough with post nasal drip.
2. Acid reflux.
Get a Chest Xray done, if there are no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Allergic cough.
Initially, you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.
But your doctor will examine your chest for any wheezes/spasm.
In such scenario, your doctor would prescribe you inhalers.
For acid reflux, you should take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy