Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have a tickling sensation in my abdomen (right side)

I have a tickling sensation in my abdomen (right side)

Patient: I have a tickling sensation in my abdomen (right side) that radiates to my right leg, arm and neck. Think it could be because of stress (just changed shift times). Also had gallbladder removed 3 years ago. Seems to get a lot worse the longer I stay up and feels better after I sleep. I have a history of anxiety and tend to get worked up in regards to my health and always fear the worst. Could this be just stress or fatigue causing this? It also doesn’t hurt and my body is not numb its just an uncomfortable feeling. I had an upper endoscopy done about 2 years ago and also a normal ekg.

Symptoms: Tickling sensation

Doctor: