Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a tingling feeling on my fingertips and it’s

I have a tingling feeling on my fingertips and it’s

Patient: I have a tingling feeling on my fingertips and it’s almost been two hours that it won’t go away. What is it ?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted your history of tingling of fingertips for almost 2 hours.The most probable cause s are:- Cervical spine problem.- Hypothyroidism- Exposure to cold.- Bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome.Try to find the cause, treat it.For this you need to be evaluated clinically by a Doctor, physical examination done and test as per the clinical findings done; which may be Test of the blood particularly sugar, thyroid; MRI of the neck and so on.