Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a very irritable mood since few years I

I have a very irritable mood since few years I

Patient: I have a very irritable mood since few years I am sad at a time and then happy at another… Have an abnormal sensation in legs which pushes me to move my legs constantly at it worsens at night so that I am unable to sleep.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for your question on “Ask The Doctor”.I understand your problem.I will advise you to cool down an d be patient.Your problems are not that serious as they appear.Your symptoms are temporary and you are going to be completely alright.Your symptoms are suggestive of anxiety and depression.It is always better to show to qualified psychiatrist and then only take medicines.Psychological counselling will be much helpful.Please see your doctor soon.Wish you a good health.