I have a very odd stomach problem and have no

Q: I have a very odd stomach problem and have no clue what is wrong with me.

8 months ago I got food poisoning from eating some steak, not sure what was wrong with it, it just made me vomit a few hours later. The very next day I had a burger and a ghost pepper and, again, threw up multiple times. Those two times have their obvious reasons, but now every time I eat out, no matter what I eat or the quantity, I feel like I need to puke. I've never in my life had a weak stomach before until the food poisoning incident. I never got car sick, or ever felt sick from eating up until then. I tried eating healthier but any type of food made me nauseous. The odd part is whenever I'm at home, I can eat whatever I want and as much as I want and I won't feel a thing. But when I'm anywhere besides my home, if I eat, I'll get sick. Whether it's a good home cooked meal at a friend's house or restaurant food, I get sick to the point of vomiting. I went to the emergency room one time because I couldn't take it. I got blood tests, urine tests and they couldn't find anything wrong with me. They figured I had acid reflux or stomach ulcers so they gave me some pills for it. I took the pills as prescribed and still to this day get sick and I took them in October of 2014 till I ran out. As previously stated, I have never had any pre-existing problems with this issue. I could guess it could possibly be a psychological issue, but I don't know much about that subject. It's gotten to the point where I'm anxious to eat anywhere besides my house. What could be the problem?

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting