I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me

Patient : I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me figure out what it is?
Symptoms:  Weird chest deformity
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. With this image, it is ve ry difficult to comment. It appears normal to me. I would advice you in such case to get a Chest X-ray done, that will rule out in case any bony deformity is there. If you are a smoker then this is a possibility that this kind of deformity might be due to Emphysematous changes in the chest. Get a Chest X-ray for the best confirmatory diagnosis. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy

Related Q&A

Q: Should I have an X-ray at the dentist? 4 yrs ago I had a massive heart attack 3 yrs ago a pulmonary embolism so conse...

Q: I went to the dentist today and had x-rays done as part of my dental cleaning/check up. The dental assistant put the ...

Q: I had x-rays today of my lower spine. I have not heard anything from my GP as of yet but the test results were sent ...

Q: Have you seen this before ? What's my best form of action to help me fix this problem I can't keep living life like this

Q: Hi,I banged my foot of metal bed frame. Can't put weight on foot. 2nd toe to wee toe are starting to bruise. Wee toe ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon