I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me

Patient : I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me figure out what it is?
Symptoms:  Weird chest deformity
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. With this image, it is ve ry difficult to comment. It appears normal to me. I would advice you in such case to get a Chest X-ray done, that will rule out in case any bony deformity is there. If you are a smoker then this is a possibility that this kind of deformity might be due to Emphysematous changes in the chest. Get a Chest X-ray for the best confirmatory diagnosis. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy