Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me

I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me

Patient: I have a weird chest disfigurement can you help me figure out what it is?

Symptoms: Weird chest deformity

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.With this image, it is ve ry difficult to comment. It appears normal to me. I would advice you in such case to get a Chest X-ray done, that will rule out in case any bony deformity is there.If you are a smoker then this is a possibility that this kind of deformity might be due to Emphysematous changes in the chest.Get a Chest X-ray for the best confirmatory diagnosis.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy