I have a weird feeling, not necessarily pain, at top right abdomen

Patient : I have a weird feeling, not necessarily pain, on and under my skin at the top right of my abdomen. There's also a tightness at times and usually more so when I eat. I mean as soon as I swallow a couple bites. The skin, a very small portion is itchy at times and kindof numb/tingly. What could it be?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Yes, this is a rare experience one can have. The most probable cause can be due to esoph agitis causing referred pain in the area you explained. This is the reason you are getting the sensations the moment you take few bites of food. I would suggest you to undergo Upper GI Endoscopy and other tests just to make sure what the problem is and to get an appropriate treatment.