I have a weird throbbing sensation in my vaginal area

Q: I have a weird throbbing sensation in my vaginal area and have a constant urge to urinate have you any idea what may be the problem

Symptoms:  Throbbing sensation constant urination

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and proper history.

The commonest cause of feeling of throbbing in the vaginal area can be an inflammation going on. This can be an infected cyst or a small boil or an abscess in the offing.
Get an examination by a Gynecologist to get a confirmed diagnosis and a proper treatment .
If the examination is normal this can be due to a referred pan due to cystitis.,
Get the tests of the blood and urine including culture and sensitivity done.
Once you get the reports get a 3 week treatment of an antibiotic and supportive medicines.
Always insist on curative treatment .

Hope this helps you