I have a weird throbbing sensation in my vaginal area

Patient : I have a weird throbbing sensation in my vaginal area and have a constant urge to urinate have you any idea what may be the problem
Symptoms:  Throbbing sensation constant urination
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and proper history. The commonest cause of feeling of throbbing in the vaginal area can b e an inflammation going on. This can be an infected cyst or a small boil or an abscess in the offing. Get an examination by a Gynecologist to get a confirmed diagnosis and a proper treatment . If the examination is normal this can be due to a referred pan due to cystitis., Get the tests of the blood and urine including culture and sensitivity done. Once you get the reports get a 3 week treatment of an antibiotic and supportive medicines. Always insist on curative treatment . Hope this helps you