I have a white sore on the side of my

Patient

Q: I have a white sore on the side of my labia minora. It's low a sore that you get in the inside of your mouth

Symptoms:  Swelling,redness, irritation
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
I have gone through your history and symptoms and it can be due to fungal infection.
You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and take antifungal treatment for the same.
You can apply T- bact ointment and use vaginal antifungal tablets for 6-7 days.
Maintain your vaginal hygiene, use loose fitting cotton undergarments, take healthy and nutritious diet, do some yoga and meditation.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.

Good luck.