Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a white sore on the side of my

I have a white sore on the side of my

Patient: I have a white sore on the side of my labia minora. It’s low a sore that you get in the inside of your mouth

Symptoms: Swelling,redness, irritation

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.I have gone through y our history and symptoms and it can be due to fungal infection.You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and take antifungal treatment for the same.You can apply T- bact ointment and use vaginal antifungal tablets for 6-7 days.Maintain your vaginal hygiene, use loose fitting cotton undergarments, take healthy and nutritious diet, do some yoga and meditation.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.Good luck.Regards