I have a young relative 11.5 years old. She is having uneven buttocks.

Q: I have a young relative 11.5 years old. She is having uneven buttocks. which means one buttock size is bigger than the other. fats are incresing only left side as u see in photo its not prevalent since birth but from the age of 5 we have observed little difference and with increase of age and growth of fats, it has increased rapidly with visible difference.
Can u pls suggest the cause or disease, treatment procedure and precautions to take in this. We are very troubled and need help. All the MRI reports etc., show no other deformity in bones, muscles etc., but they say it is just fat cells.