I have a zit like feature on the side of

Patient

Q: I have a zit like feature on the side of my penis, I squeezed it an white stuff came out an blood but didn't hurt, should I be worried? it was a size of eraser on a pencil

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of a zit like thing on the side of the penis, which you popped with white material and blood getting popped.
This may be just be the small sebaceous cyst or a boil and should get well on its own by body's own healing mechanism.
Consult a Doctor if you get increase in size, pain or redness for a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.

Hope this helps you