I have abdominal pain in the middle of abdomen, near

Patient : I have abdominal pain in the middle of abdomen, near by belly button. Also I have pain on the left lower side, and right lower side, it's a sudden stabbing pain who comes and go. I feel ill, unwell, sometimes exhausted. What can this pain be? I have a blood test due next week and endoscopy next month. My blood test from January looks fine and ultrasound from March looks normal. I have this pain since 3 months. Also, palpitations when I exercise, feeling out of breath after this.
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, tiredness, feeling unwell, nausea,
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Pain around the middle of the the abdomen is usually due to gastroenteritis. This causes the a colicky type of pain. I think that you have a infection of the intestines and you should talk to a Doctor to get antibiotics to help you. Hope this helps you. All the best.