I have about two obvious bumps on each of my legs

Patient: I have about two obvious bumps on each of my legs and another two that I am not too sure about. I suspect it is basal or squamous cell carcinoma but I cannot be too sure an if it is, I am afraid that it has been there for a long time and I am scared to know if it threatens my life. Its a bump that does not heal and its kind off like a layer of hard skin above the bump. If it is please tell me what to do I feel like crying

I have about two obvious bu...-1

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.As per details, the most likely diagnosis in your case is a cond ition of skin called Lichen Simplex Chronicus.It is characterized by thickening of skin associated with itch. It may involve any part usually hand and legs.It can be managed easily by topical application of steroids like clobetasol/halobetasol with or without salicylic acid over the affected area.It does not look like SCC or BCC at all.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.