Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have acne that I really want to get rid

I have acne that I really want to get rid

Patient: I have acne that I really want to get rid of… Please help!Well I started getting these whiteheads, I think they are, or small little bumps on my chin and next to my lips. They are kind of crowded together making it looking like there’s a lot. When I smile, or stretch out my chin, the bumps appear. There are also many small bumps on the left of my lips. How do I get rid of them! Please help me .

Symptoms: It doesn’t hurt though. They just appeared one day.

I have acne that I really w...-1 I have acne that I really w...-1

Doctor: Hello. Thanks for your health query on ATD.Yes, you are having lots of whiteheads. The treatment & complete clearanc e requires a lot of patience. The treatment may last for up to six months. Kindly consult your dermatologist. Meanwhile start using salicylic acid based cleanser.Good luck