I have almost all symptoms of pregnancy but get negatives?

Q: I have almost all symptoms of pregnancy but get negatives? My belly hurts to lay on my boobs are swelling ive gained weight & im rounding in the belly! I have morning sickness & sensitive to smells? Why am I having all these symptoms but a negative test,

Symptoms:  Nausea , boob tenderness, fatigue, back pain freguently peeing, morning sickness

The symptoms you have described could be a part of premenstrual syndrome which closely resemble an early pregnancy.
Hence the reports are negative.
However, it is recommended that you consult a gynecologist for further examination and rule out an ectopic pregnancy which is one more possibility of a negative test. A beta hCG blood test and repeat the same after 48 hours would ideally rule out an ectopic pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful.