I have always had a dull pain in my neck/shoulders

Patient : I have always had a dull pain in my neck/shoulders. It is mostly on my right side but carries over to my left. Its mostly just a dull pain like I always have a crick in my neck, but sometimes it gets to where I cant turn my head at all without a shooting pain, like someone is stabbing me, goes through the right side of my neck/shoulder
Symptoms:  Pain and aching/crick in neck/shoulders
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Looking t o your age it is likely to be pain due to vitamin deficiencies and/ or muscular pain. You should get your vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels. If found low you can take its supplements. For pain relief analgesic such as ibuprofen is of use. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.