I have always had an irregular period I haven't had

Q: I have always had an irregular period. I haven't had my period since January .I am having pain on my right ovary and discomfort below my belly button. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative. I'm just trying to figure of why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling?

In case of irregular cycles, the pain that you have been experiencing could be a premenstrual syndrome or a dysmenorrhea, indicating a period that is soon approaching in a day or two. If it does not occur, then we need to rule out causes like urinary tract infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian torsion, cysts in the ovaries and even appendicitis.
Pregnancy has been ruled out by pregnancy tests, however, an ectopic pregnancy also has to be ruled out.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like ultrasound and blood tests, urine, and renal function tests.
You may need a course of antibiotics and birth control pills to regularize your cycles if negative for pregnancy.

Hope this helped.