I have always had bizarre skin conditions Last night however,

Patient : I have always had bizarre skin conditions. Last night however, I went on a date. We went to the mall had a bite to eat. Then we went to the movie theaters had some popcorn when the movie was almost near the end my face started feeling severely sunburned, after that it started itching like crazy. When I got home last night my face was swollen I felt sunburned and itchy hives all over my body but the worst is on my face what should I do? It's still painful and itchy