I have always had clear skin, and I am 22.

Patient : I have always had clear skin, and I am 22. In the last 2 years I have had 2 abortions and I have associated my acne to these events. I have been having acne for a year now, more so around my cheeks and jaw, but lately also on my forehead, basically all over. I have tried doxyciclin anitbiotics and every cream under the sun. A doctor in vienna prescribed isotretinoin but from everything I read on the internet I put that aside for the moment. I know that another possible cure can be birth control: I have tried Yasmin (which gives me migraines, headaches and mood swings), Femodene (which is fine except for placebo week which makes my heart beat funny) and Diane 35 (which gave me sever depression). I want to know a cure, or a birth control pill which would possibly help me. My acne is moderate, not severe but I am a public persona and my face is my most valuable asset.
Symptoms:  Acne
I have always had clear ski...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, the image and an elucidate history. Noted that you are a public persona and the face is the most valuable asset. To recapitulate: Female/22 - had clear skin - 2 abortions in 2 years - acne - tried Doxy and every cream - avoided Isotretinoin due to complications you read on internet - tried Yasmin, Famodene and Diane 35 all with side effects - wants to know cure or safer birth control pill. I would like to discuss the basics first. Acne occur due to loss of skins adaptability to changed hormonal balance as you have well mentioned that the acne in your case are associated with abortions. There is a basically blockage of the duct of the sebaceous glands that allow the secretions to be retained and if the bacteria inside grow cause the infection and the inflammation. These are to some extent governed by many factors. The androgen-estrogen imbalance and its effects on the skin of the face. Stress and/or anxiety is a well known contributory factor. The atmosphere and temperature differentiation. Application of the creams, ointments, Hence to get a cure, you may please follow the things based on the basics. - First of all to keep the pores of the glands open. It is proved that simply cleaning the face with plain water as frequently as possible removed the debris, dead skin and the plugs that block the ducts of the glands. Gram flour, also known as garbanzo bean flour or Besan is very good for this. You may try plain Gram flour with water in the initial period and then try the anti-pimples Besan face mask. Mix 2 teaspoons of gram flour, 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder, 1 teaspoon of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder to make a paste. Apply it all over the face. Wash off with cool water after it dries. This works in most of the people and virtually have no side effects except the skin feeling tight or dry. - Change of life-style, avoid exposure to pollutants, avoid extreme temperature variations. no junk foods. -Avoid stress and or anxiety at any cost. - Vitamins A and D are known to give healthy skin, take orally and maintain with multivitamins as they also act as anti-oxidants. - Complete and sound sleep that allows you to have feeling of freshness in the morning works wonders in improving the skin condition. I would advise you to try these first and only if necessary to have birth control pills. I hope this answer helps you to get a acne-free skin. The effects will not be overnight, but all these help a lot. Please feel free to ask for further queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.