I have an acute lower abdominal pain from the amblical

Patient

Q: I have an acute lower abdominal pain from the amblical code to the anus. Uterine wall and the fallopian tubes too. And I have vomiting right now. What could I be suffering from?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor”

Pain in lower abdomen could be mostly related with Genitourinary system.
If it is with burning urination then it could be bladder cystitis or urinary tract infection.
If it is associated with menses, it can be premenstrual pain.
Colitis, urethritis, cystitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, hernia; it can be any of these.
Vomitings could be due to pain and infection. Chances of ovarian cysts and fibroid uterus should be ruled out by doing USG abdomen.
Please consult your doctor for revealing cause of pain in lower abdomen and receive treatment.

Wish you a good health.