Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have an allergen level of 225 I’ve also had

I have an allergen level of 225 I’ve also had

Patient: I have an allergen level of 225. I’ve also had something sticky stuck in the back of my throat for a week and then i went into anaphylaxis from something. My throat inflamed and i couldn’t swallow. It was vibrating really bad and my whole tongue and lips went completely numb. My heart was racing and my vision was blurry. That lasted for about a minute and then it went away. It’s been two days since i’ve had the reaction and i still have something sticky stuck in my throat. Is this normal? Does it have anything to do with the reaction? Like i said i’ve had it stuck in there and have trouble swallowing since a week before the anaphylaxis. I just want it to go away. It’s hard to swallow and it’s freaking me out.

Doctor: